The next morning we had breakfast with Oma and Opa. After that we to the Olympic Pool Complex at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. The first thing we did was go in the pool for a little bit and then we rode the two speed slides. The cool part about the new speed slides is that they start up on a bridge over the road One speed slide one is purple the other is yellow. The yellow one is very fast and it has two humps. The purple speed slide is just a drop; both slides give you a mega-wedgie. I really didn’t care for the curly slides that much. The inside swimming pool has a neat climbing wall. Both Kristen and I failed pitifully at climbing it, but it was very fun to try to get to the top. When we had to give up, we just dropped back into the water. Kristen, Dad, and I went on the dive tower, which was very scary. Kristen jumped off the 5 meter platform; dad and I went off the 5 and 7 m platforms.
After we got back from swimming, Oma had a dessert party. Thirty-some people came to the party. There were two girls and two boys near my age. They were only there for 1.5 hours. Then I went downstairs and played on the Wii until the party was over.
![]() |
| Make your own slideshow design |

No comments:
Post a Comment