One exciting thing we did today was that we went to the Sega Cayon, Utah, to see a ghost town, which is a town that has been abandoned. Teri and I thought that there wasn’t much of the ghost town left because big chunks of rocks could have fallen on the houses or the houses have been over-powered by plants. All you could see of the ghost town was three small buildings and they were very hard to find. We also saw a lot of petroglyphs, some up high and some low. We saw many kinds of different petroglyphs: humans, horses, and families. There was a set of petroglyphs that looked like a family and they were life-size. I thought that was really cool because you rarely see petroglyphs up close. I think it is a family because they are left to right drawn smallest to biggest.
![]() |
| Free slideshow design customized with Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment