Today we got up at 6:00 A.M., changed into pants, had breakfast and went to the St. Anthony Dunes, Idaho. We got all the safety wear at the rental place: helmet, glasses, and gloves, and then drove out to the parking lot at the dunes. The owner unloaded the three off-highway vehicles (OHVs, what the state of Idaho calls 4-wheelers), gave us rules and showed us how to run his machines. There was one big OHV for two people and two small OHVs for Kristen and me. Kristen and I rode around a few times, then we all headed out to the dunes.
I really liked that I had an OHV that I could ride on my own. My favorite part of the dunes was that we could ride for two hours but I also liked going down the dunes really fast. I took a turn riding on the two-person OHV and when you are the passenger, it is very fun because the only thing you can hold on to is the driver. I think I did pretty well. I only got stuck three times. Kristen got stuck at least three times. The two-person OHV only got stuck once. I noticed that the white OHV liked to stall so we had to rock it into neutral to start it again. The white OHV got stuck a lot easier than red OHV. During the last two minutes, we went at full speed down and up the same hill over and over again. If you go to Idaho, I would ride on the St Anthony Dunes because they are amazing.
![]() |
| Picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment