Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching Up

Hi everyone,

Since the last post, I got busy trying to prepare for a business trip to Salt Lake City. This annual meeting's planners must have been sympathetic to me, because SLC is only a couple of hours from my parents' home. So I made arrangements for mom to come stay in the hotel room with me. This way, I was able to bring Amelia with me.

But that's a story for another post. A lot of growing up happened in between the last post and this one, so I have several pictures to show (of course). Amelia finally got the crawling down and learned that she could follow you room to room, open cupboards and drawers, and get in to more stuff than we realized was possible.

Kristen also had a big night. She went to her school's Winterfest dance with a group of friends. At the last minute, she decided to accompany them to dinner. Well, of course I didn't have cash to give her for dinner, so Amelia and I tagged along. It turned out for the best, as the restaurants were so swamped that we changed locations twice before finding someplace to eat. Kristen and her friends had a great time at the dinner (as you will see) and the dance.

Teri




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Feb-Mar
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment