While my parents were visiting, we had a "Meet Miss Amelia" party at our church. We think we had about 40 attendees. I have many good pictures, but I won't stick them all up here.
I did want to post a picture of one of the cakes that were made for Amelia by a very special friend and babysitter, Autumn. One cake was purple with green writing and the other was the opposite. One was a white confetti cake and the other was chocolate. Both bore Amelia's name, birth date, weight and length. Thanks so much, Autumn.
I also wanted to post a picture of dad and Amelia conversing. Amelia took a shine to dad the first time she saw him. Too bad that picture didn't turn out. Finally I have a picture of three generations, my mom, Amelia and me. I think Amelia looks a good bit like mom.
Teri
No comments:
Post a Comment