
Sorry it's been so long between posts. Daycare means a lot of "first"s for Miss Amelia. Her first day was August 17th. I have her first take-home picture from August 20th; she is tolerating tummy time (she doesn't enjoy it yet as she finds it too frustrating). Amelia completed her first piece of art work on the 25th. Apparently she can stamp a picture with the best of them, if an adult guides her hand.
Of course, there is a down side. She stayed home on the 24th with me as we were busy sharing her first cold. Of course, mom got it worse than baby. Let's
see, who isn't getting as much sleep as she wants and has a not-so-balanced diet...
see, who isn't getting as much sleep as she wants and has a not-so-balanced diet...So far, though, daycare's been a terrific experience. Amelia acts like I'm doing her a favor when I drop her off. She starts working the room as soon as she enters, figuring out where the most interesting infants are and totally dismissing the less interesting (inactive) individuals.
No comments:
Post a Comment