I apologize for not posting for quite a while. The end of summer and beginning of the school year hit us with both feet. We have been very busy.
Therefore I am doing a multi-purpose post. The first slideshow I am posting is a collection of photos and videos of the youngest family member. Of note, we took the family to Young's Dairy for putt-putt golf, ice cream and a visit with their farm animals for our "Last Weekend of Freedom" celebration.
The second slideshow is of our trip to Cleveland for the Bement Family Reunion. Paul, Amelia and I drove up for the day. Aunt Phyllis sent us some pictures to augment those we took. After the cakewalk, we slipped away to visit John Christ Winery and then Huntington Beach. Since the older kids have been to all five Great Lakes, we had to initiate Amelia with a dip in Lake Erie.
This has been a season for reunions. Paul and I attended my 20th high school reunion. We had a nice dinner and then a picnic for the families the following day. It was kind of cool to encounter people you once knew so well, seeing them daily. The women are fairly easy to recognize but the guys, well forget it. We did take Amelia to the picnic. Kids ranged in age from 19 to just a few months. I guess we fit right in, with an age range of 1 to 17 years.
Third, I am posting a slide show of our trip to Tennessee over Labor Day weekend. We swam daily, saw most of the families and ate great food. Paul, James, Amelia, Riley and I went to Red Clay State Park, the site of the last Cherokee Council before their removal on the Trail of Tears. We also went to Mountain View Winery. I have included some really nice mountain views from there.
Enjoy,
Teri
![]() |
| Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox |
![]() |
| This digital scrapbook customized with Smilebox |
![]() |
| Create your own digital scrapbooking design |



No comments:
Post a Comment