Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catching Up - Nov 26 - 29

It's a busy time of year and I've been neglecting some important stuff. I put together a slideshow that sums up the last part of November. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at the barn. Mr. Ken spent some time entertaining Amelia with the toys that live at their house.

Paul and I took the day after Thanksgiving off to spend with the family. During that time, Amelia discovered the rabbit. She and Oreo had a good long discussion about the carpet, I think. Amelia also had her first drumming lesson in Rock Band.

Last but certainly not least, James turned 13 on the 29th. To usher in this important step of being a teenager, we got him his first real tie.

Enjoy the pictures and watch for my next post.

Teri

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Nov 26-29
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment