Friday, July 10, 2009

Flat Stanley Part One






Some of you may have heard of Flat Stanley. This is a book about a boy who is flattened accidently, so he decides to go on adventures by being sent through the mail. James is doing a Flat Stanley project for his summer tutoring program. He sent Flat Stanley to Hawaii for a vacation with Tim and Anna. Next, Stanley got sent on to Idaho to be with my mom and dad.

Well, mom and dad have been asking about Stanley's adventures in Hawaii, so I thought I'd share the pictures with one and all. I'll add pictures from Idaho as I get them, in another installment.
In this first posting, I'm enclosing photos of Stanley on Oahu, going about regular life with Tim, Anna, Cole, Sydney, Mack and Nora. Stanley went to the EOD shop with Tim and to swim team practice with Sydney and Cole.
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment