It was a lot like magic. I left for Baltimore on Sunday and Monday the plumber showed up, ripped up the toilet, removed the sink and started jack-hammering the floor. By the time I got back, everything was back in place, the washer and dryer had a new hookup across the room, and the floor didn't have any holes in it. We even have a new toilet that doesn't keep running and fills up in just a few seconds (instead of a minute or more). Here's a couple of pictures Paul took of the progress.
Right now, the general contractor friend is downstairs putting in the wall between the bathroom and the laundry. Tomorrow, Mr. Ken is coming to put in the electric necessary before we proceed. And then I can call the plumber back to install the tub. I can't wait.
Very due for a bathroom to call your own!!
ReplyDelete